Technical Project Manager
The principal role of a technical project manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.Availability : Full Time
Job Profile : Development
Experience : Minimum 2 years
Language : English
Location : Delhi
- Create and manage the plan for moving discussed technical solutions to final go-live implementations.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
- Assist with the development of reports and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Test code, review and recommend changes to technology stakeholders.
The principal role of a technical project manager at is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties. The technical project manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.