Personal Data we collect
- a). In general, you can browse the Website without providing us with any of personal information about yourself. You don’t have to create an account to access and use some of the Baazi’s information and services, such as viewing public Baazi profiles or public listings. However even when browsing, Baazi may receive some personal information from you, like the device you’re using and your IP address;
- b). If you choose to use our services from the gaming portals of Baazi brands, including inter alia PokerBaazi, RummyBaazi, BalleBaazi, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website. Under some circumstances we may require some additional financial information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature
- c). If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you;
- d). From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on or through the Website. If you choose to participate, we will request certain personal information, including your email address, from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information and demographic information. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice;
- a). We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- b). We track trends in users’ usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable Website, and to determine areas of the Website that could be improved to enhance the user experience.
- c). Log files are used on the Website, and in any link to the Website from an email.
- Technologies such as: cookies, crawlers and similar technologies are used by Baazi and our marketing partners, affiliates, and customer support and fraud prevention service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- a). When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies – small files – to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- b). Baazi may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser. Persistent cookies may be used your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies are temporary and typically disappear after your browser. You may be able to rest your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website or Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- c). We use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Website to prevent frauds and increase website security. We use the persistent cookies to enable our Site to recognize you visit and keep track of your preference in relation to your usage of our website.
- We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other Websites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and similar technologies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other Websites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
How we use your personal data
- We may collect and use your data principally for the following purposes:
- • Provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs and facilitate the services you request
- • Customize your experience and the content, products, and services offered to you;
- • Verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information;
- • Bill you for your use of our services and collect fees owed;
- • Provide support for your transactions, products, and services you use;
- • Assist you to resolve disputes;
- • Comply with legal requirements;
- • Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- • Provide targeted advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
- • Measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- • Detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity and enforce our User Agreement;
- • Look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes and identify users using multiple usernames or aliases;
- • Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions, and accuracy;
- • Conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect, and serve you and our community;
- • Improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze Website usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services;
- • Collect personal information on behalf of our payment processors in order to meet compliance obligations, such as Know Your Customer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. The profile you create on the Website will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services.
- a). Baazi cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the Baazi community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user history, fraud complaints, and quoting and listing history without a notice, summon, warrant or any similar request, order or direction, issued by any court or governmental authority. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a notice, summon, warrant or any similar request, order or direction, of or from a court or a governmental authority, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity.
- c). We collect your location-based information for the purpose of locating a service provider / truck or place that you may be searching for in your area. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service.
Communications from the Website
- a). We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions, as well as a newsletter. You are signed up for these emails at registration and you may unsubscribe at any time by going to your account tab and opting out of the emails, or by following the directions to unsubscribe in the email.
- b). Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications when we ask for it. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c). You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- d). We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- e). Based upon the personal information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your email address, username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. Email is the primary means of communication between members doing transactions on the Website and you must be able to receive this information to use Baazi properly.
Links to Other Websites
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. We may post your testimonial along with your first name and last initial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media Connections & Features
- b). Conversely, if you are not currently registered as a Baazi user and you click on “Sign in using Facebook” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join Baazi. Once you register on the Baazi Website and Connect with Facebook, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to Facebook. You have the option to disable Facebook Connect at any time by logging into your profile and clicking on “My Facebook Profile.” Further, you can edit privacy settings for the reviews that appear on Facebook or disconnect this service by visiting the Facebook Application Settings page.
Access to Personal Information
- a). Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You may request this information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- b). We will retain your information for as long as you are accessing our website or are using our services, if any, provided through the Website. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- a). The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- b). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information, including your email address, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Privacy Laws
- In the event Baazi goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information, including your email address, will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information, which may be after the said transfer of the assets.